Here are some data collected by website automatically when you reach it.
The internet does not receive data automatically, except the small data send by the website and stored on your device while you browse. These small data packets are known as cookies. These are cookies are the stored information about the website and online store. These cookies are used to track the user’s activity and contain various inputs. These cookies are of two type, temporary cookies, and permanent cookies. Temporary cookies are those which are deleted as soon as the user closes the website or web page. These cookies can be items stored in the online cart. Permanent cookies are those which do not end after switching off. These are the saved usernames, passcode and login details. For the effectiveness of the website side, the developer uses various cookies which includes simple pop up menus to ensure a user’s sight of interest.
- The basic necessity of using cookies is to ensure the presentation of information according to the user’s choice, this makes the website optimum. To ensure these many filters are developed.
- To create a structure of information about how users use the website and allow the developer to improve it.
- To maintain a session so that users don’t have to enter personal information (such as login details i.e. user id and password) again and again.
The user can block or remove these cookies any time while surfing the website using appropriate options. The options to block or delete the cookies are given in web browser settings. In any case, you can take the appropriate option. In case of any issue, you can your browser’s help file or call browser’s customer care.
Below is the list of various information stored by the website to safeguard the available data.
- Username and password in case of registration.
- Name, date of birth and gender in case of filling a form.
- Bank or card details in case of purchasing the product.
In case of blocking cookies, the user may terminate several add-on features available on our website. These add-ons might be a pop-up menu for purchasing similar more effective product or some other special offers and promo codes. Some shortcuts are coded in the form of images, if cookies are blocked you may end up not taking advantage of it.